Monday, July 25, 2011

Friends

Im so exhausted that I don't have the energy to update you all today with quilting stories.  Seems at every turn I find a little hope to save a piece of my world and it is quickly dashed. 

But I have made some new aquaitances lately as well as reconnecting with some old friends.  I am amazed at the support of some of these people.  One wonderful woman today offered me a place to live in her home.  I find that to be extremely generous as she doesn't know me really.  Just from online interaction on a mesage board.  We have a common interest, quilting.  But it seems we also have a common bond in our compasion for the fate of others and a desire to help.  I cannot express in words how I felt at her offer.

Now, I have another friend who has a great talent that I would like to share with you today.  He is a talented poet and musician.  I would like to share with you a piece of his soul and hope you enjoy it.  If you feel a connection or even an appreciation for his skill, please follow this link to more.  He is sharing his creativity at no cost to anyone but himself.  He is Gus and he is my friend.

http://gustheghost.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you like