Monday, December 31, 2012

End of 2012...

Well here it is at last, the end of the year.  It's been a rough one for sure.

Politics the worse we have seen in a long time, but that is the way politics goes.  It's when it is bad that we find out the most about what is going on.  And I feel that is a good thing.

I am so thrilled at the birth of my grand daughter this year.  Also happy that my daughter, having graduated with her PHd, has found a job.  I have my quilting business finally started in earnest, just waiting for all those customers to beat down my door.  I am hoping that I will be turning them away by this time next year..

I have two custom quilts on the books for January, rebuilding my website and shopping cart as we speak, have lots of good stuff to sell, both new fabric on the bolt and vintage items, a wedding quilt to make, a new quilt for my Mom, drapes for daughter, diaper bag for a friend...

I don't think there is any reason to think I won't have anything to do

So whats the number for today? Everyone else thinks it is 2013 but no, it is:

~~~10,000~~~

Its been just a few days over the one year mark for my blog.. and even though I have not been very prolific, I am going to hit 10,000 page views by the end of the year..I think..we are only 42 away.

Soooo, when we hit the big number, I will be posting a fat quarter pack give-away to celebrate.

I think it will be a pack of 30s reproductions.  Won't that be fun?

It's snowing here today, and its supposed to get very cold tonight..so, I think I will have to pass on the New Year's Eve party invitation.  Just dont want to try to drive home in icy conditions at 12:30..

I am knitting a cowl for my daughter, to I think I will stay right here and try to finish it today...

Everyone have a safe and happy new year's eve..and Ill see ya next year.


2 comments:

  1. Judy, What a great site you have. I'm going to take time to check it all out.
    Congrats on the 10,000.

    I am determined to have a quilt I made long armed by you. I"ll be sending a pm soon with sizes for you to give me a quote and your address. Can't handquilt as much so want to try LAQ. Greatgreatgranny and others give you kudos on your business.
    Happy New year to you too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops this is Bettybooptx. I must have used this user name before. WOnder how to change it?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you like