Friday, June 8, 2012

Time is moving fast!

Time is moving fast!

With only nine more days to finish my next entry in the McCalls Design Star Challenge, it seems like I will never get all this done on time!

Just trimmings from the top so far



The challenge block for this round is the Storm at Sea block.  I have to say that it is indeed challenging me.

I loved designing this quilt and I am anxious to share the completed top with everyone, but I have to say this really is pushing me to the edge of my skill sets.  Im trying so many new techniques in this challenge.  And 
this sewing marathon has convinced me that I need a chair with more padding at my sewing machine.

Today, McCalls posted my bio on thier blog page.. You can read it here:

http://www.mccallsquilting.com/blogs/blog/2012/06/08/qds%e2%84%a2-challenge-1-showcase-judy-masur/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you like